Brother Wireless Printer Setup
Brother printers are one of the most efficient printers in the market both for home and industrial sectors. They cater to a wide variety of users with varying needs and requirements. The brand has several printer models to their credit; most of which can be setup using either a USB setup or using a wired setup. Both these connection types have their own share of pros and cons which we are not going to go in detail here. Instead, this will be more like a guide that helps you complete the wireless setup for your brand new Brother printer. Unbox and complete the initial Brother wireless printer setup process which involves the following steps.
Simple Steps for Brother Printer Setup and Installation
- Using the AC cord that came along with the device first connect the printer to a power source.
- On the front-side of the Brother printer in most cases you will find the control panel.
- Use the navigation keys (arrows) to move to the desired option especially after you access the Menu settings on the printer.
- Choose the OK button after every selection especially after you navigate to the Network menu where you must select the WLAN
- However, you can directly navigate to the SETUP WIZARD menu option in certain printer models.
- By choosing the appropriate option enable the wireless network after which you can choose your home network’s SSID.
- And then you must enter the network’s key when the device requests for authentication, which was noted down earlier.
- You can directly navigate to the wireless settings menu in case the printer has a touchscreen control panel.
You must now download and install the necessary drivers after successfully Completing the Brother wireless printer setup. According to the functionalities of the printer there are different drivers. For example, you can choose individual drivers that are function-specific. Alternatively, you can also choose a full-feature driver; depends on the device and the corresponding series.
Make use of the Brother app
Through a wireless connection from your smartphones or tablets the Brother printers are capable of receiving print commands. However, to pass the command from the device to your Brother printer you need the help of the mobile app. This app can be found in the application store of your respective device free of cost. Download it on your device; just search for the relevant name first.
The website is especially designed for benefitting Brother printer users who wish to setup or troubleshoot their device. Our team of tech experts will be available on https://brotherprinter.comtech365.com/ to patiently guide you through these above-mentioned customer support processes. You can also contact us +1-877-853-1410 at to learn about other latest developments with respect to Brother printers.